Parents Club Contact
Dear Field Hockey Parent,
We want to welcome you to the West Morris Central High School Field Hockey program and introduce you to the WMC Field Hockey Parents Club. Your daughter is joining a team that has a long history of team work, sportsmanship, success and pride.
The Field Hockey Parents club affords parents with the opportunity to enhance and support the WMC Field Hockey program. Some ways in which we support our girls include but not limited to:
- Providing our girls with team building/ bonding opportunities such Team BBQ’s, ice cream days, pizza
parties and more
- Purchasing items to improve and enhance the program, as requested by Coach Barnett
- Hosting a kick-off dinner at the beginning of the season
- Contributing to end-of-season banquet to celebrate accomplishments and honor the seniors
- Purchasing gifts for the seniors and coaches
- Coordinating pasta parties for the teams
- Organizing locker room decorations and party
- Hosting senior night
- Conducting fundraisers
- Giving back to the community by team participation in a walk to fight cancer
Unfortunately, the school is unable to provide all of the extras that add to our girls success on and off the field and this is where you come in. Club dues as well as your involvement helps make the WMC Field Hockey Team the extraordinary program that it is known for! You can find a Parent Club membership form under the documents section on our team page.
Once again, Welcome to the Team! We look forward to a great 2019 season!